We are always looking for sharp people to help us make Blip a better place. If any of the positions below interest you, send us an email telling us all about you.
Texans describe someone who is all talk and no action as having a big hat with no cattle. At Blip, we’ve been more interested in performing for our customers and partners than in talking big about our capabilities. The PR Hacker will find ways to get the word out about Blip in a variety of compelling and authentic ways using both traditional PR methods and creative PR “hacks”.
Through collaborating with our marketing team, Blip’s leadership team, and our internal graphic design team, the PR Hacker will create content ranging from thought leadership to infographics and press releases, and find the right channels to distribute that content online, at events, or elsewhere.
Blip’s software engineering team is small and extremely capable. We are looking for a junior or senior front-end engineer to play a key role in continuing to build out and improve our advertiser platform into a world-class product.
Blip’s software engineering team is small and extremely capable. We are looking for a junior or senior back-end engineer, preferably with some Python experience, to play a key role in continuing to build out and improve our software applications.
- Covering customer support needs in the morning hours Monday – Friday.
- The job to be done is to support / retain advertisers for the Blip marketplace.
- Support Advertisers of Blip by:
- Taking Calls/ Chats / Emails and listen to advertisers needs
- Understand and Empathize with advertisers’ problems
- Focus on advertisers to maximize their spend and overall satisfaction – Including giving credit to make them happy. Always default to making advertisers happy.
- Deliver Insight to educate advertiser on info they could not otherwise know
- Demonstrate Blip products on phone and screen sharing
- Operate CRM to manage lead flow and care for deal pipeline
- Develop support strategies and processes to increase client happiness
- Empathize with an excellent team
- Collaborate with team to achieve high advertiser happiness
- Solve unforeseen challenges
- Any other possible needs for the marketplace when necessary.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to communicate well via phone and email