Choose From 1100 Billboards Nationwide
Professional Artwork Available From Our Designers For Only $75
Full-time Dedicated Billboard Specialist
Rules and Policies
- Blip is a software service that grants you access to a marketplace of digital billboards. Digital billboards are organized into multiple slots and rotate between those slots usually 8 seconds per Blip.
- Digital billboards are owned by various local sign owners and operators. Blip has one or more slots that are made available to you.
- All Designs must be professional and meet design standards
- Ads must clearly and legibly state who is paying for the ad
- Ads must be for a candidate or cause. Ads cannot be against a candidate or cause. Negative ads will not be accepted.
- Blips depend on the parameters set being price per day, number of boards, hours of the day, days of the week.
- A Blip is one display of the billboard. Blip is at-will advertising. Billboards are a broadcasting medium for brand awareness and recognition. Your advertising credits will be loaded on your account and each day will deduct from your credited amount. With digital boards, they can periodically experience delays. This is not a guaranteed contracted advertisement.
- You will only every be charged if your ad displays.
- This plan will auto-renew at the end of its initial completion. You can pause or cancel at anytime.