12 MonthsMost Popular
Why Adding Billboards Benefits Your Non-Profit
of people notice billboards
1 in 3
Google the business on the billboard
of billboard viewers visit the physical business on the billboard
Rules and Policies
- Blip is a software service that grants you access to a marketplace of digital billboards. Digital billboards are organized into multiple slots and rotate between those slots usually 8 seconds per Blip.
- Digital billboards are owned by various local sign owners and operators. Blip has one or more slots that are made available to you.
- All Designs must be professional and meet design standards
Blip Gives Back
- In order to get the 1-to-1 match, you must apply for and be accepted into the Blip Gives Back Program
- Blips depend on the parameters set being price per day, number of boards, hours of the day, days of the week.
- A Blip is one display of the billboard. Blip is at-will advertising. Billboards are a broadcasting medium for brand awareness and recognition. Your advertising credits will be loaded on your account and each day will deduct from your credited amount. With digital boards, they can periodically experience delays. This is not a guaranteed contracted advertisement.
- You will only ever be charged if your ad displays.
- This plan will auto-renew at the end of its initial completion. You can pause or cancel at anytime.
How do I cancel/pause my subscription?
- Piece of cake. Just disable all the campaigns tied to the subscription (organization). To resume a subscription, just re-enable the campaign(s). Any unused balances at the end of a subscription will be refunded to the advertiser.